- 0 grams Trans Fats
- 0 mg. Cholesterol
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Certified Kosher Pareve
- Made in the USA
Exquisite creations made with Satin Ice Rolled Fondant have become increasingly popular with the consumer and are highly profitable to the baker.
Some of the world's renowned cake designers and sugar artists call Satin Ice their brand of choice for rolled fondant and gum paste. Satin products can be seen on a multitude of cable and satellite TV food shows such as "Ace of Cakes" (Food Network), "Cake Boss" (TLC), "Food Network Challenge", "Ultimate Cake Challenge" (TLC) and more. The finest cake shops, bakeries and patisseries use Satin Ice products to complete their works of edible art . . . from birthday, wedding and special event and novelty cakes to cupcakes and cookies or as stand-alone sugar figurine displays.
- Our signature flavor is unmatched: Mellow, Smooth & Creamy . . . NEVER chewy. Our chocolate fondant, with its "Tootsie aroma" and flavor, is a favorite.
- Excellent elasticity when rolled out, easy to handle and seemingly unbreakable.
- The satin-fine texture allows it to be rolled very thin.
- Made in the USA, ensuring a fresh, consistent product.
- Satin Ice is Certified kosher pareve, providing access to a broader market.
- When modeling decorations, your pieces will dry just as you intended. Satin Ice will not overdry and crack.
- Seals the cake, keeping it moist and fresh and increasing the shelf life of the cake.
- Your finished cake may be refrigerated or frozen once covered.
- Our exclusive Gum Paste formula adds even more decorative possibilities. Use alone or as an add-in to your Satin Ice fondant to create stronger pieces where you need them.
Exploding Profit Margins
- With costs well below that of dairy products used in buttercream blends, the profit margin has exploded for bakeries offering specialty cake products using Satin Ice.
- Satin Ice produces the quality, elegant looking cake which is gaining huge popularity in the baking industry as well as the retail sector.